Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus X lite missing games

Jeabus

I purchased an optus x lite and found its missing the 7 games as mentioned in the manuel (page 10 https://www.optus.com.au/opfiles/Shop/Consumer/Assets/PDFs/Optus_X_Lite_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf ).

Any one experince the same problems and have fixes for it? Thanks in advance!

Re: Optus X lite missing games

Ray_YC

That is strange, it may need a factory reset?

How did you purchase the phone? If needed, please chat with us to discuss your options.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Optus X lite missing games

Quimby

I just bought the X lite for my son from Target and the games are missing from this device as well.

I have performed a factory reset as suggested, but it did not solve the issue. Any further ideas for adding these games or other apps to the phone?

Does Optus offer software installations via some website for the X lite?

Thanks.

Optus x Lite missing games

Karanne

Hi there, We recently purchased an Optus X Lite from local Big W store. We have used an existing SIM card instead of the SIM card that comes with the phone. 

Phone is missing the games icon. I’ve tried to restore factory settings and it’s asking for a password that I don’t have access too. Can someone please advise next possible step. Cheers 

Re: Optus x Lite missing games

Ray_YC

Hmmm three examples in the last month or so, I will investigate and update this thread when I have an answer.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Optus xlite missing games on phone

SamSeal

My optus xlite has no games but the manual says that their should be seven preinstalled games

Re: Optus xlite missing games on phone

petergdownload

Yep: Seven games named Bubble Bash 2, Ninja Up, Sky Gift, Danger Dash, Nitro Racing, Block Breaker and Air Strike are preset in your phone

Are you sure you haven't missed a menu option somewhere? 

Peter Gillespie

PS Like the Fake call option: This program enables you to call yourself by simulating a caller number/name, ringtone at a scheduled time. It helps you to politely escape from social situations at any time you wish. Smiley Very Happy Not available on an iPhone 13.

Ray_YC

This has been raised with the handset manufacturer, when we receive their response I will provide an update here. Thanks for your patience.

Solution

Ray_YC

It's been confirmed with the manufacturer that the device software does not include games and were omitted during the testing phase so there is an error in the user guide which is being updated now.

I personally visited Target and Big W and quizzed them on this scenario and they advised they would not offer a refund for this situation.

If you would like a refund or to discuss further please send me a PM with your account info and I'll do my best to assist you from there.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos