cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor SueG
New Contributor

Optus Widget not displaying my data usage

Having the same issues as other the optus wiget will not display my data usage just you are currently can only add one widget as so far no-one seems to have an answer that I can see

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Widget

Widget on what?

Displaying what data? 

Have you tried removing/reinstalling?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor SueG
New Contributor

it is the Optus widget that displays my data usage and percentage of what's left. no one had an answer as yet have deleted many times and put back on home screen. there is no way to uninstall it's not an app thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Sasha44
New Contributor

I have also same issue first bank card

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The widget should read from the My Optus App, does your data usage display in your app?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SueG
New Contributor

The problem only resolved last week when I was looking at the widgets for any new ones and saw a optus data widget was back in amongst the available one's so I tried it, it works okay so far no issues, my only explanation I can come up with is that I got a new phone and the widget was still recognizing the old one anyway thanks Mark as solved