Searching...

Mobile

Optus Sport Android App

eggs
I'm running the latest version of the EPL app on Samsung S8 with latest firmware and i keep getting "an unknown error has occurred" message now and it just crashes after about 5-10 mins of playback.

Making the app unusable, I notice from reviews i'm not alone. Is there a fix being worked on?

Re: Optus Sport Android App

Davelew

Hi 

If you haven't already would be worth uninstalling the app and then reinstalling. 

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

curdles

Tried that. Worked the first time, but not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Petep

Same problem... uninstalled and reinstalled.... unknown error occurs...

Paying for a service i cannot even watch... please fix or provide instruction on how to fix asap.

Aman_B

Apologies for any inconvenience @eggs, @curdles and @Petep . An issue was identified causing playback errors, this is now resolved.   

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Petep

Just tried again.... same unknown error message.

Aman_B

Oh no @Petep, can you please try the app again? If it still doesn't work then please delete and re install it. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Petep

Uninstalled and reinstalled... same unknown error message.

[ Edited ]
paul190k

It's pretty much simple process! <<removed for breach of T's & C's>> 

Highlighted

AlexRH

@Petep Yikes Smiley Sad

Can you please report it through to our EPL crew HERE so we can look into it further for you? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
60 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos