Searching...

Mobile

Optus Mobile Pre paid X Play -Internet Access

SpringChicken

I recently purchased an Optus X Play prepaid mobile phone. After having some inital difficulties getting the sim actvated sales staff helped out and within 15 minutes all was good. However, I cannot get internet access. I don't know if it's because the prepaid that came with the mobile is a text and talk only. I searched the mauals and online animated guides to get connected, and tried bluetooth pairing with my laptop and still can't get internet access.

Can someone please help

Re: Optus Mobile Pre paid X Play -Internet Access

Ray_YC

It sure sounds like you've tried many methods to get it working all the while without actually knowing if it is set up on your service.We want you to remain as a @SpringChicken and not turn into a cooked chook! Smiley Happy
Mobile data/internet is normally provisioned but it's worthwhile double checking that it is by speaking with our Live Chat team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SpringChicken

Thank so much for your help. For some reason the live chat is not opening up on my laptop. Is there a phone number I can ring to ask.

Shauna

Hey @SpringChicken - Ah, okay. Our faults department can also be found via 131344 Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
39 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos