Searching...

Mobile

Optus App still shows me as Pre-paid? Won't show data usage!

Cocayyne

Hey all

I moved from a prepaid plan and since then the My Optus app says 'error tap to reload' on the FOR YOU screen and under Service I get a system error occured

Also the menu still shows "recharge"

I have deleted the app, cleared the cache, installed on a completely different phone etc etc to no avail

Re: Optus App still shows me as Pre-paid? Won't show data usage!

Ray_YC

Hey there,

How long has it been since you transferred from Prepaid to Postpaid? What phone/device(s) are you using?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cocayyne

About 4 months or so.

Oppo R15 Pro

Ray_YC

Really sorry for the late reply!

If you're still having trouble please go to the Play Store and leave feedback for the My Optus App for the developers to have a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
39 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos