Searching...

Mobile

Re: Nexus 6P Random Battery Shutdowns

bunnygoesboom

@fby I was told the exact same thing. Then they sent it back saying it had no faults.

sayo9394

This will interest all Nexus 6p, I have managed to take a photo of a memo sent to Optus stores about refunds should be given to Nexus 6p owners.

Send me a msg with ur email if U want a copy. I'm thinking of putting on twitter since I've been waiting for 2 months for my approved refund.

Dave-o

Yep, post it here or post on Twitter and link here please.

sayo9394

IMG-20180109-WA0001.jpg

Dave-o

Awesome, thanks. Let's hope my local Optus store play ball.

Kaz66

Well done!!!

fby

Well, we got our new Huawei Mate 9 yesterday. I think it's an awesome phone . I hope we won't have any problems with it.

Highlighted

alin

Hi,

My 6p was replaced with a new Huawei Mate 9 because of the random shutdown problem. I picked it up from an optus store yesterday. I am just wondering if the new phone comes with 24 months warranty and did you guys get any paperwork when you picked up the replacement phone.

Cheers

Aman_B

Hi @alin - All mobiles sold on contacts are covered under 2 years of warranty. For replacement handsets warranty remains the same. Once your contract ends, warranty is no longer valid but if your handset was replaced in the last 12 months of the contract then the handset is covered under 12 months from the date of replacement.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Xale

Hey guys, I've been having the same early shutdown issues in the last month or two and it seems to be getting worse. 

Since that memo has been posted, do I still need to go through sending the phone away for repair? Or will it just be replaced under the terms stated?

Since I have a crack on my screen I also assume that I would come under the out of warranty section? And my only option is a cancellation or re-contracting?

Thanks 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
64 Kudos
40 Kudos
38 Kudos
34 Kudos