Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bob_of_tas
New Contributor
New Contributor

New OPPO A72 available?

Hello,
It seems the Oppo A72 should of been released exclusively with Optus June 9. I can't find it for sale online or in store, any further news on when it will arrive? I'm keen to switch from Telstra to Optus with the Oppo A72

https://www.google.com/search?q=oppo+a72+optus&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU904AU904&oq=oppo+a72+optus&aqs=chrome...

https://www.oppo.com/au/newsroom/press/the-oppo-a72--premium-specs-now-more-affordable-than-ever/

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: New OPPO A72 available?

Hi bob_of_tas

This has likely been delayed due to COVID-19 impacts, both to us here in Australia and to the manufacturer. At this stage we don't have a release date for you I'm afraid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
bob_of_tas
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey thanks or the reply, looks like the phone dropped today! Hoping to grab one this week. I'll be sure to check back in with my first thoughts, Optus experience etc. Cheers Bob

0 Kudos
fmanzi
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Does the Oppo A72 have NFC?

The specification page on the Optus website for the Oppo A72 does not mention this feature.

It would be great if this was updated to reflect this feature.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Kartika

Yes @bob_of_tas, it is now available as a Prepaid handset through us. Check out this → page for more info.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @fmanzi, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have already emailed our online team to look into this. Really appreciate your time and feedback.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
fmescoto
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, it does have NFC just like their little brother OPPO A52.
0 Kudos
fmanzi
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the confirmation.

Optus still have not updated the Oppo A72 Description on the Prepaid page.

NFC is a feature which should be advertised.

0 Kudos