cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Bowaterr
New Contributor

Netflix stuck on loading - Samsung S8+

I've been watching Netflix fine on my phone for months now, but just recently (last week or so) my Netflix won't get past "loading..." after selecting something to watch. Can log in fine, browse titles. Have uninstalled the app and reinstalled, forced log off from all devices on Netflix through the browser, all to no avail. I've tested Netflix on my t.v. and it works fine so just the phone affected. I had recently installed VLC media player on the phone, have since uninstalled and still not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JustinB
Blog Author

Re: Netflix stuck on loading - Samsung S8+

Hey @Bowaterr - it does look like you've already gone through all of the troubleshooting steps that we would normally suggest. If you are still yet to be able to watch Netflix on your phone, I would recommend taking it into a Samsung store to get some further advice as they might be aware of this and have another option that you could try. Please keep us posted with how that goes! 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bowaterr
New Contributor

Thanks, I ended up doing a hard reset and that fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Ah - glad to hear that a hard reset fixed it! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 🙂 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos