Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Timbo_oz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My optus widget

This also woked for me.  De-install the app, then re-install and sign in again.  The widget is now working again.

Thanks everyone!

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Glad to hear guys 🙂 Thanks for the update! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Balluji
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Deleting plus reinstalling worked 2nd time round

0 Kudos
SianD
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is uninstalling really the only option. Shouldn't optus be coming up with a solution considering it happened on multiple phones. Lg v30+ android 8.0

Tags (1)
Splash
New Contributor
New Contributor

I removed the widget, went into app settings, force stopped and cleared data, opened my optus app, signed back in and put the widget back on home, it worked after that. Galaxy s9+

SerryJ
New Contributor
New Contributor

This is still happening in June 2021... on my S21u. Up your game, devs!
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hey @SerryJ, can you please check that you're using the latest version of the app? It is Version 6.14.1. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
SerryJ
New Contributor
New Contributor

The device is literally 2 days old and I had to download it so if it's not the latest version, that's on optus. Version is 6.14.1, which was released 3 days ago - BEFORE I got my phone. It isn't possible to have an older version.
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

You can check if you have the latest version by heading to My Optus App > More > App settings. Based on the comments left on this thread, the issue was resolved by re-installing the app. 

If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our Messenger team as they're best to assist further. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos