Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

My optus widget

Balluji

Widget on my s7 edge keeps displaying I can only keep one widget even though it's the only one. Tried deleting and adding etc. Nothing doing.

Re: My optus widget

JKEynaud

I'm having the same issue on my Huawei Mate 10 Pro. 

Dan_C

Sorry guys, can I clarify the issue here.

The My Optus app widget is displayed, but you'd prefer that the widget be switched off completely? Both of you guys have attempted to remove the widget, but it’s unable to be removed? 

Do I have that right? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JKEynaud

Nope. I have the widget on my home screen. Instead of showing me any information about my usage etc., it is just the widget frame with that error message displayed. 

I'm not trying to remove the widget. I just want it to work. 

Balluji

No, the widget does not show anything except something like "you can only have one widget open"

Timbo_oz

I also have the same issue too.  It started maybe a week ago.

My Optus widget stopped showing anything and now started showing "Currently you can only add one widget." but this is the only Optus widget I have.

Also a huawei p10.

Cheers,

Tim.

Dan_C

Oh, right, sorry guys.

The formatting was a bit hard to understand. 

I'm happy to chase with up with the app team. I'll need a few details.

The iOS version appears to be working as intended. I'll find a couple of Android users in the office and see if i can replicate the issue on my end. 

Version of Android you're using:

Version of My Optus app you're using: 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JKEynaud

Android 8.0.0

My Optus is whatever the most up to date version is. 

Timbo_oz

I'm the same. 

Latest Andriod version 8.0.0 and latest widget which I assume was updated when the Optus App updated - 4.21.1 Released on 16 Nov 2018.

Cheers,

Tim.

Balluji

Android 8.0.0 and app 4.21.1

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos