Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Holly123
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My account

I have no idea what is happening with my account, it has gone up and down since December of last year, I recently got an ipad on contract and don't know when it is due, as it looks like the sales person has put it in a bundle, which I was not told, so now do not know when it is due. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My account

Hey Holly, if the iPad has been added to your existing account, the billing date will be the same as it always has been, but there will be a pro-rata charge on the first bill for the iPad. Check out the full details here → What does pro-rata mean?

This would then sync your iPad payments up with everything else. From your 2nd month onward, the plan fees will remain the same.

If you wish to split the iPad to it's own account, you can request a deconsolidation via Live Chat here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos