cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: My Optus App

Is there any news about this actually being fixed, its not secure needs immediate attention. You also need to amend the website that states that the app is secure. Because it's NOT.Screenshot_20190327_123236_com.chrome.beta.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Could we please have an update on this matter.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I was advised not long after you posted this thread you logged a complaint so you would/should be getting updates from the assigned Customer Relations representative.

The last update I got was: Our app definitely does not launch Facebook. We have asked Facebook to take a look at it as well; we’re awaiting a response from them. 

I have asked for another.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Err as per the last screenshot and here is one from today.....your My Optus and Optus Sports both launch Facebook. What part is hard to understand? I have restricted my Facebook app manually from being launched by secondary apps.Screenshot_20190405_150913_com.huawei.systemmanager~2.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

This is still happening for both optus Sport and My optus apps.

Urgently required fixing.Screenshot_20190409_071613_com.huawei.systemmanager~2.jpg

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I can confirm it is still being investigated by the Optus dev team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Still No Response or fix to this, So what is being done about this?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I have requested another update from the Digital team.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors