Searching...

Mobile

Re: My Optus App

Dazkatmaka11

Is there any news about this actually being fixed, its not secure needs immediate attention. You also need to amend the website that states that the app is secure. Because it's NOT.Screenshot_20190327_123236_com.chrome.beta.jpg

Dazkatmaka11

Could we please have an update on this matter.

Highlighted

Ray_YC

I was advised not long after you posted this thread you logged a complaint so you would/should be getting updates from the assigned Customer Relations representative.

The last update I got was: Our app definitely does not launch Facebook. We have asked Facebook to take a look at it as well; we’re awaiting a response from them. 

I have asked for another.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dazkatmaka11

Err as per the last screenshot and here is one from today.....your My Optus and Optus Sports both launch Facebook. What part is hard to understand? I have restricted my Facebook app manually from being launched by secondary apps.Screenshot_20190405_150913_com.huawei.systemmanager~2.jpg

Dazkatmaka11

This is still happening for both optus Sport and My optus apps.

Urgently required fixing.Screenshot_20190409_071613_com.huawei.systemmanager~2.jpg

Ray_YC

I can confirm it is still being investigated by the Optus dev team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dazkatmaka11

Still No Response or fix to this, So what is being done about this?

Ray_YC

I have requested another update from the Digital team.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos