Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
domwild
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My Account - Usage, recharge date not available on PC

Hi,

Optus seems to force users to download the Optus app to get access to usage, recharge date, etc. and claims using "My Account" on my PC rather than mobile will give me usage, WRONG!

Just clicking on the advice to click on "My Account" comes up with the message: "Details are not available".

Please get that fixed as not knowing a recharge date will lead to data rollover lapse.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Account - Usage, recharge date not available on PC

Actually, it won't be their website that leads it to lapse, it will be yourself on that topic. They can't be held to account because you chose to ignore all the other methods of checking (including SMS, calling, etc etc). 

However, I don't have a prepaid service to do a quick test with, unfortunately. 

That said, the YC team aren't around on weekends (if that'll change, who knows).

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
domwild
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, I disagree here. "My Account" should work all the time on the PC and not come up repeatedly with the message that some details are unavailable. Rubbish! After the greeting, no details come up.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I just tested my own Prepaid service usage on PC and it worked fine using My Account. 

Have you tried using a different browser, deleting temporary internet files, etc.?

Go to My Account and log in

Click on View Details yellow button

Click on View Detailed Usage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Marliu
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm having an issue with viewing detailed usage in My Account. It worked fine last month but somehow this page is just blank now. And I've tried several different browsers...so don't think it's a browser issue. Anyone else been having this problem? Logged this with Optus over a week ago but they've just informed me that the issue has been resolved when it clearly has not!

domwild
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tried the mentioned suggestion of using Internet Explorer rather than Mozilla Firefox and that one does not work either. A cynical person might suggest by not displaying those data, Optus recoups a lot of unused data, which normally be rolled-over if a recharge is done at the correct time.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Mine still works without any issue... apart from trying different browsers have you tried browser troubleshooting such as deleting temporary internet files, clearing cache, etc?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Marliu
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes, did all that and using different computers. Still not working. I don't think that's the problem either.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, okay.  If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. They should be able to work it out.

0 Kudos