Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AWAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Motorola G9 Plus, Android 11?

When will Motorola G9 Plus get Android 11 as Motorola says ask your Sim Company and I can find nothing at all for Motorola G9 Plus never mind a rough ETA for Android 11!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
George_YC

Re: Motorola G9 Plus, Android 11?

Hey @AWAR, software updates are sent to us by the manufacturer. If an update isn't listed on this page, we're yet to receive the update from the manufacturer. 

You can visit our Android Device Software Updates support page for further info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AWAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

They claim Optus has the updates so who is lying and why do carriers need to be invoved Apple dose not need carriers approval!
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @AWAR, please refer to the Android Software update process listed in the link George sent you before. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
SteveV
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I would be inclined to say Motorola is talking out their proverbial backside. Carrier firmware applies to carrier supplied hardware, I maybe wrong but I've not seen an optus Motorola g9 plus.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors