cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Lindacc62
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile broadband roll over

Hi I have just joined Optus on the mobile broadband 100 GB per month plan and would like to know if I don't use my 100 gigs 4 month will that roll over to the next month? Thank you in advance for your help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Mobile broadband roll over

Hi Linda,

Any unused data is forfeited when the clock strikes 0:00 on the anniversary day.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Miles_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Mobile broadband roll over

Heya @Lindacc62. If you're on a postpaid plan, the data will not rollover. It will reset each billing cycle date 🙂

0 Kudos
Top Contributors