Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mpi
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mms photos

I have Samsung A8(2018). Changed Optus plan from My Plan Plus to Optus Choice Small in Nov 2020. Since then can't open or send photos. Please help.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vin_YC

Re: Mms photos

Hi there, @mpi.  Sorry to hear you're unable to open or send MMS messages.

Can you please try to perform a Network Reset on your phone. This will delete all saved network settings and WiFi passwords. This is to refresh all your Network settings on your phone without losing any data.

To do this, please follow the steps below:

iPhone - Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Samsung - Settings > General Management > Reset >  Reset Network Settings

Please also check out Can't send/receive Messages: Mobile Phone troubleshooting for some steps to try to see if they fix your issue.

If you don't have any success with the above, can I please bother you to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and assist you further?

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

mpi
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Mms photos

Hi Vin_YC,
I can receive and send SMS. It is only photos that are a problem. I get advice that they have been received, but I can't open them.
They have a title "No subject" then
Message size: 910KB (as an example)
Expires: 8.17pm, 7 Jan. (as an example)

When sending I can't attach photos to the message.

Is this the same problem that your suggestions relate to?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors