Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Sarkisr77
New Contributor

Is Optus releasing any new Samsung phones?

Hi just wanting to know is optus will be releasing any new samsung phones this year
Looking at the new A50s or even the A70

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New phones

The A50 was purchased by a family member through Optus and I have not heard one complaint. I have not seen any info on Optus about the A70.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/samsung/galaxy-a50 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Sarkis77,

I have asked our Go To Market Manager and they are not aware of any plans to offer these particular devices.

Keep an eye out for the A90.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Lyzz
New Contributor

Perhaps Ray could suggest Optus obtain the A70 as I know of a few people besides myself you are after it. I know Vodafone has that model but don't want to go to them as one of the assistants was so pushy I walked out.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Lyzz
New Contributor

Re: Is Optus releasing any new Samsung phones?

Sarkisr I too am after one of the Samsung A model preferably the 70 - don't want to go to the 5g.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No problems Lyzz, I'll pass this comments onto the team to see if we can get this handset in stock, if not at least some info around if we would look to host this A series in the future.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor rippedoffbeef
New Contributor

Yeah I'm in the same boat wondering when the new batch of A series will come out and when they will be available for preorder this year? I'm looking to upgrade for both me and my wife.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors