Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

IMEI unblock

[ Edited ]
chzh995

If I were to buy a phone that's with Optus off somewhere say Gumtree and the IMEI got blocked after I purchased the phone, would I be able to unblock it with a proof of purchase given that it is the correct receipt of the phone?

Solution

Re: IMEI unblock

caaf

Nope, it can be only released from the original owner.. 

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
sanjay14

Can you help me for my phone sim block I can’t call this my IMEI number *hidden*

Ray_YC

The original purchaser / account holder of the blocked phone will need to contact Optus to request for it to be unblocked.

Found Your Device

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
38 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos