Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sexybits74
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need my IMEI number

I need the imme number for my pH tht I bought when I activated *hidden* plz as my phone was stolen n I need it 4 the police plz

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sexybits74
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Imme number

Can someone please help me
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

It should be on your invoice/first bill.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Note this is not an Optus service point. No one here can view your account or anything. You will need to ring Optus direct:

1. Call 133 937
2. DON'T press 1 to be sent the link to chat with the Messaging team when prompted at the start
3. Stay on the line then you will be asked to press various options
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We have hidden your personal information Sexybits74 on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

If you still have the paperwork from when you got your phone or the box it came in, it will be on there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
SteveV
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: I need my IMEI number

First invoice/contract. Bottom of the box your phone came in there is barcodes imei is there too.