Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have forgotten my PIN to unlock my Optus X Spirit2 phone .

I have forgotten the unlock PIN for my Optus X Spirit2 mobile phone . I have not used it for a while but my iphone has died so I now need to use it but for the life of me cant remember the PIN .. HELP PLEASE.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have forgotten my PIN to unlock my Optus X Spirit2 phone .

You may need to do a hard reset if you can't remember you pin. Unfortunately this will delete all your data.

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/zte/zte-optus-x-spirit-2/hardreset-first-method/ 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks yes I have now done that now thank you,but now I when I send MMS either written or picture the people I send too do not receive them but I can send them. No idea whats going on. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Check your MMS settings are correct.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1378 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I am not sure how to find out what my MMS settings are. I have opened and looked in every part of my settings app and cant find anything. But thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there Debbieg_

Are you located near an Optus Store? If so, they should be able to help you out with this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, no my son ended up buying another  iphone as he was getting stressed trying to get things sorted on the Optus phone . If any of us need to use the optus phone again and cant get the mms settings changed will pop into optus and see if they can help. Thanks.

0 Kudos