Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Huawei pre-order bonus

Jight

Hi,

I pre-ordered Huawei mate 20 pro last week. I was told that there is an system issue that my account can't be find in the new system and issue has been escalated. 

My question is I'm still waiting for the issue to be resolve (4 days now...), but am I still eligible to get the pre-order bonus from Huawei?

Re: Huawei pre-order bonus

jigenshrestha

Huawei has extended the promotion till 9th of November. Since you already submitted the order last week, if your contract/receipt when you receive it has date prior to 9th November, it should be fine.

You can check and claim for promotion here: https://www.huaweipromotions.com.au/

yesKenj

Hello, 

The promotion requires the Receipt Number. I have the Delivery Note which is the document that is the Proof of Receipt but I am not sure which is the receipt number. The numbers that are on the proof of receipt are Customer order no., SAP order no., SAP delivery no, and Container ID. 

Which one is the the Receipt Number?

Cheers

Dan_C

@yesKenj

Did you receive an eight-digit order number ending with the letter A?

If so, I'd use that number as the "receipt number."

As long as you've attached the proof of purchase, there shouldn't be an issue. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jight

I don't have any 8 digit number that start with A on my delivery note.

yesKenj

It's not on your delivery note. It's your order number which you can find in your 'My Orders' on your dashboard.

Kind regards.

Tris

The warehouse team confirmed the handset should have been included in the same delivery, they asked to mention if you noticed any tampering with the packaging? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

yesKenj

Hi, there was no tampering with the parcel. It was thoroughly sealed with no tears like the SIM card was the only item to be packaged.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
24 Kudos
17 Kudos
15 Kudos
15 Kudos