Searching...

Mobile

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Green tinted display issue

Ry21

sigh, was chatting and they transferred/ disconnected me not resloving the issue..

Ry21

ok guys, I cancelled.. chat staff was helpful. I am to returned th device to store. Port my number out. Once it reaches the warehouse, within 4 business days, all payout fees (handset repayments and monthly repayments) will be waived off I tripled confirmed all fees. He said that it is no point replacing the phone replacement might have the same issue and will go through this circle again.

GibsonG

Congratulation, is your device already in Boomerang? If so I’ll sak store staff to send my device to boomerang as well for the cancellation.

charithap

Gonna try again with chat. Not holding my breath. 

Ry21

@GibsonG no device is still with me.. he said bring it to store and return everything.. service will be cancelled means deletion. I say I need my number. So he letslme port to another provider first then cancel. Going to do that this afternoon. Lesson learnt.. never preorder a Huawei phone again. Appalling services.. 

charithap

Lol nope no luck. Was told to go into store and discuss Warranty

GibsonG

Hey guys, i just canceled my contract in store, thanks to all of you guys who contributed in this topic, ill show you how I did it. Yesterday I was told by store owner that Huawei will deliver some BOE devices to his store, but he didn’t call me, so I went to store this morning. I showed her the link of Changing your Optus order, she is like where the hell you get this and offer me a BOE device, I insisted to go through the process to return device, she called store owner and say no, I insisted again and she said you wanna send device to boomerang for repair? I said I wanna go through returning policy, after all of these crap, she finally called Optus rep and issued a Boomerang DOA/ELF exchange /refund receipt in the system and collect my device and accessories and box. Just 1 hour after she called me and say I can promosie you that you are able to sign IPhone XR now(I told her I would upgrade to this phone), it means they are sure that my application will be approved and my contract will be canceled, I will sign XR if the price is ok. The above is my experience about cancelation of contract in store, please make sure that you will insist on Returning Policy and do not accept any other offer they give, but be nice to their staff.

CAELIA

so many good news, Hopefully mine can be cancelled or upgrade after boomerang check.   

GibsonG

If my understanding is right, Boomerang will check the phone selectively, technician will check Optus system, all your chats history and report from store are recorded, if there are many of that and it looks like true, they will not check but offer you a cancelation, store have the right to let you resign before you get away from them.

Dan_C

Hey guys, thanks for your patience while we’re looking into this.

Just another update off the back off my last post, here’s a list of our support options: 

To get a replacement: 

• There’s standard warranty options to replace the handset available. Please chat to our team in an Optus store about these options and which one is right for you. 

How to get a refund: 

•  Return your faulty handset to an Optus store and you can re-contract with a brand-new plan and handset

• Return the handset to an Optus store and cancel the contract if the above option isn’t suitable. We’d hate to see you go and hope you stick with us.  

If you have any other questions, please leave it below.

I’ll be monitoring this thread and will get back to you as soon as possible. 

We’ll continue to update this thread as we receive more info.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos