Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Contributor Maelfice
Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Green tinted display issue

Has anybody even received their preorder bonus? I haven't but if I cancel now and I already have the preorder bonus, does Huawei or Optus even have the face to get it back from me after what they put me through?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor huydtrann
Occasional Contributor

@Maelfice Got a confirmation email for my promotion right after I called into Optus to cancel. Says delivery will be within 3 weeks. Pretty sure Optus has nothing to do with the promotions and it’s just Huawei but I’m just hoping they let us keep it, Huawei don’t even want their faulty phones back so why chase up anyone why claimed their promotion

Contributor Maelfice
Contributor

Yeah I received the email too. Its the least they can do for their stuff up.

0 Kudos
New Contributor daihle23
New Contributor

What did you use to submit to them as proof of purchase? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor MrYJDrake
Occasional Contributor

I used my delivery notice, combined with my contract. All the relevant dates highlighted.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I still haven't gotten a response regarding the promotion. I just scanned the delivery note, maybe that wasn't enough..

0 Kudos
New Contributor daihle23
New Contributor

@C0rrupt3d Let us know if your new screen having the problem as well. And also if you can confirm your LG screen model via Device Info HW app, that would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Contributor Maelfice
Contributor

I would absolutely lose it if I find out that those freebuds and charger I get are also faulty. But given my horrible experience with Huawei so far, I will not be suprised if they are. 

@C0rrupt3d Yes please can you let us know? To be honest, I do not even know if there are any non faulty mate 20 pro units at all. It seems like all of them are.

New Contributor FanofApple
New Contributor

despite the issue with the screen, I am still keen to order it.

If I put through an online order today, am I still eligble for the huawei freebuds and charger?

0 Kudos
Contributor Maelfice
Contributor

I believe the promo has been extended at least if you order directly from huawei

0 Kudos
Top Contributors