Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CAELIA
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Green tinted display issue

Yeap, that's wot I got back from live chat last night and most time they r asking you go back to the store.

I will try later see if I can upgrade the contract to an iPhone one instead of cancelling  

0 Kudos
charithap
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Gluegate/Screen Bleed on the Mate20 Pro

Hey @MrYJDrake already being discussed here.

0 Kudos
Ry21
Contributor
Contributor

No point going back to the store . When store only handled preorder but you didn't get the phone instore as it twas delivered to me..obvious they pretty much dodge the bullet there to replace any faulty handset instore since I don't get it from them. Explained to customer care lady, she was like ohhhh ok I understand.. now on hold again it's past 50 minutes mark now..

0 Kudos
MrYJDrake
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Gluegate/Screen Bleed on the Mate20 Pro

Thanks @charithap

Don't know why it didn't come up when I searched for it earlier. 

Appreciate the lead, 

Yvan

0 Kudos
Ry21
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_20181108_124322_com.android.incallui.jpgbounced to sales support team now.. one hour call time

0 Kudos
ryballs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Ry21 said: "went to nearby store.. rude customer service.. he asked me what's the problem.. I said the green tint mate 20 pro.. he says sorry he don't know the issue. And flat out says sorry can't swap on the spot. When there is clear instructions to do so left on live chat"

This is typical Optus customer service. Their slogan should be "No" not "Yes".

GibsonG
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried all things you guys mentioned above, it seems like we can only wait for optus to deal with huawei, so lets see what Dan got today. Everybody can stop trying by yourself, they dont give a sh1t and dont waste your time.

Ry21
Contributor
Contributor

Ok asked to visit the store I originally preordered the phone.. instructed to have them manually inspect the phone. If store staff are giving me an issue, advised to call back while in store for them to talk with customer rep. Apparently they 'have my back'.. let's see what happens next.. probably ''we need to send away for assessment'

The article about sacking Optus staff.. it's caused of us they exist.. if that'true I can provide a list of names that serve me rudely lol

0 Kudos
ryballs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

How do you get Optus chat to help you? They have been bloody useless for me. Last time I chatted to them they accused me of damaging the screen myself! Being already at my limit after dealing with Optus store, I told them to go f themselves. Not my proudest moment..

Ry21
Contributor
Contributor

@ryballs wait for an hour on the phone lol.. ermmm they didn't help but Optus  sales rep says they will help..

In store now.. guys says he will call Huawei rep.. same answer send phone away probably.. I don't have a phone to use damn it... They can't really replicate the issue as the store is bright

0 Kudos
Top Contributors