Searching...

Mobile

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Green tinted display issue

windclouddr

Did youra came with a power adaptar? i got only cable and wireless charger, no adaptar. 

dacmo

It doesn't come with an adaptor. You're supposed to use your Super Charge adaptor with it

windclouddr

i guessing what you mention is include charger and adaptor. the gift we got has no adaptor that is why i said cheaper than standard one. i do think we can get the same one maybe 40 fron ebay.

pikachu

It is 250 Chinese yuan in CHINA, 99 is just for the Pre-Order deposit.

Do not mislead people, CP60 is the just-released 15W fast wireless charger, typically the best one from Huawei. 

[ Edited ]
fusion9

But all you get is a USB cable with it?

So to plug it in you need to use the one which came with the phone?

Does the full CP60 package (250yuan) in china as you mentioned come with the power plug?

I guess this is the key. If the retail CP60 also expects you to re-use the power adaptor, then that's fine.

dacmo

Cheapest CP60 I found on ebay is $51.99. And all you get is a USB cable as well.

ryballs

My comment got deleted again. Apparently it was reported as spam..

In a nutshell I spoke with a Huawei employee over the phone who told me that "a high percentage" of the current stock of Mate 20 Pro with LG panels are affected. She said there is new unaffected stock arriving in Australia soon that uses a BOE panel and said I need to enquire with Optus as to when they will be receiving it.

If Huawei know "a high percentage" of the existing stock is faulty, why do retailers continue to sell it as fully working stock instead of returning it? Isn't that considered fraudulent?

Speaking of fraudulent, there does appear to be two models of CP60. One has no charger and sells for $20-$50, the other has a charger and sells for $80-$120. The one we are being supplied with is the $50 one, but Huawei advertised it as the $100 one.

windclouddr
I hope I was wrong so I just went double check. unfortunately, it is 99 Yuan (USD20) not 250. I guessing the expensive one come with adaptor while cheaper one doesn't. and we got is cheaper one no adaptor. @Dan_C just a question, because most of phone are affected, can we just wait till new batch arrived (maybe Dec18 or Jan19), then go get replacement from Optus?
Highlighted

JulieT22

Hi my phone is also affected. Just want to ask for advice if i need to wait for the 2nd batch to arrive or should i go ask for a replacement now? Coz im scared i might get the green screen again if il go get my replacement. Its a bother. 

Troz

Just noticed it on mine too. 

Do you have to go without a phone while optus assesses the claim? Do they replace the phone on the spot?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos