Searching...

Mobile

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Green tinted display issue

charithap

"They can't really replicate the issue as the store is bright"

Yes this is also a problem. They're clueless. 

I remember once I had an issue with a Pixel phone that I got from JB. It was doing hard resets randomly. I told them and they just did a refund no issues, no stress, no worries. 

Ry21

So Optus store says send it away.. 

CAELIA

@Ry21 but send to where? 

Ry21

@CAELIA they sent it away to their technicians to see the problem boomerang probably.. lol I wait for @Dan_C to officially respond cancellation is possible or upgrade to another phone.. 

CAELIA

😂now am happy to upgrade, cant even ask for cancellation

Highlighted

Re: Gluegate/Screen Bleed on the Mate20 Pro

MrYJDrake

Having read all the posts on here, it's nice to know i'm not alone. 

LIke the others, I'm going to wait anbd  see what @Dan_C comes back with. 

It's annoying, but it's not a show stopper, and I'd rather only swap once. 

So either Optus come back and offer a replacement device from a new batch, or they let me out of my contract and I go back to my 12 month SIM only plan, and my Pixel. 

JamesJiang

1906888464.jpg

SEE how funny it is

[ Edited ]
Ry21

@JamesJiang I call that bs.. I have chatted with several Optus chat members.. one of them were helpful enough to patch me to someone hahaha.. they started off with..

'oh no way, that shouldn't be the case' followed by by 'I'll see what I can do to help you' then by 'ill patch you to the relevant department to handle this issue'

Contacted chat services on Huawei hicare... They asked for my IMEI and build number and say someone will contact me asap.

JamesJiang

@Ry21Now finally i can cancel my contract, they will send me a kit to put my phone in and ship back to their warehouse. Then all payout fee will be waived. Reason i did this is because i dont think you can get a 100% good device till next year as Huawei will remanufacture the new batch of mate 20 pro fom 20th of Nov. 

CAELIA

@JamesJiang can you tell me how and which store you go with please? wanna cancell mine as well  

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
13 Kudos