Searching...

Mobile

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Firmware Updates

Dazkatmaka11

I'm still waiting for Optus to contact me, they are running out of time. They have until the 21st which is when a new blog is due. But I don't think that the firmware will be finished testing. So it will be interesting to see what the TIO is going to do.

Dazkatmaka11

@Optus Optus have just 3 business days left to respond and resolve the firmware issue as per the TIO complaint, they have wasted 7 days without response this just shows the mentality of All the Optus staff. They just DGAF about their customers in the slightest.

Bring it on. I'm up for the fight.

uvtube

Exactly!  As I said in my last post, any othrr business would have at least offerred a resolution to a complaint from multiple sources, even if it was not to the satisfaction of the complainants. Not in any way shape or form good enough Optass  

Troz

Thanks @Xalies !

Just updated to 206. So far no problems. Gave up on optus. Not impressed with their service at all. Regret switching across to them. Only another year and a half of contract to go now and I'm going back to telstra.

Dazkatmaka11

Dazkatmaka11

Ok .217 must be a different method, there's no dload folder

uvtube

I am in the same boat.. churned from Telstra to Optass and not happy at all. I will look elsewhere when I can afford to! 

Elmelocoton

Hi there, the method you used to update the firmware is thorough the sd with the firmwares fro xda? If so what do you install from 122, can you install the latest or it has to be incremental? 

Dazkatmaka11

I used the dload method with the Memory card option but with usb drive with .198 firmware https://androidhost.ru/2zEx  everything is working fine including Gpay.

There's the ithot methods to get later firmware version but there's nothing different other than the march security patch I think. Version .210 is supposed to be working with gpay. Just this method is more tricky.

Quaz1

Daz can you point me in the right direction here? I'm still stuck on Optus bs .122 and want to up date. I'm a complete noob to this stuff though. Is there somewhere that shows you exactly what to do, step by step ? 

Doesn't need to be the newest and I don't care about Google pay. Just want to update and not lose data 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos