Sigh

nope

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Firmware Updates

Elmelocoton

Me too... 😔

[ Edited ]
Dazkatmaka11

Even if it released I don't think we will see anything it will probably roll out over 2 weeks

Mekamayhem

Released is released and that did not happen. Did the requested change on the website happen ?

Dazkatmaka11

Just sent an email to the Optus representative. I don't think that anything is going to happen there will be no firmware update tomorrow.

I have a final resolution demand from the TIO , however tomorrow (Thursday 21st) is the last day for Optus to respond to me within the 10 days allowed.

Why has nobody from Optus contacted me? Are Optus really this arrogant in general that they think they are GOD.

I doubt that tomorrow there will be any release of firmware as you will see by the screenshot we was told on the 30th January that version 9.0.0.146 was completed, then a few weeks later that it was incompatible with the Optus network.....come on who's lying to who here. The needs to go to Alan Lin CEO because it seems 99% of Optus are completely incapable of sorting things out

Dazkatmaka11

No 2am to 4am automatic update yet....... not looking good optus.

Dazkatmaka11

Does anyone else smell that hint of pork pies in the air today?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
BelowAverageIQ

Mmmmmm pork pies. Yum.

I look forward to the release and or update AS LONG AS IT HAS WIFI CALLING in it. But that is JUST ME. I actually do use it and miss it from the Samsung.

ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE from Optus though. I would rather regular updates and security patches UNTIL they get the Wifi calling part sorted out.

Extremely poor form and business responsibility Optus.

Other than that, from the various links in this thread and support from members here, I have managed to install .206 which is working well (I Dont use GPay). Thank you to those here that have done more than Optus.

Under .206, I am not seeing any issues with bluetooth, battery or photos. 

Quaz1

yup, bo update here (not shocked)

Just raised an official complaint with the TIO with the end result to be let out of my contract so I can get a phone that will acually be updated and secure

did notice they've updated their Updates page to say its complete (again)

Mate 20 Pro

VoWifi added, preload google input
Build: 9.0.0.212(C34E11R1P16)

BelowAverageIQ

Where did my post go?

Was it deleted?

I hope for a fact the update is released. I do want Wifi calling, because I use it and miss it. But NOT at the expense of regular updates for features, apps and security!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos