cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Firmware Updates

@Rahullamba I actually had a phone conversation with TIO who basically said the same thing it not a service they said for me to contact ACMA as it is their jurisdiction, however when I contacted them ACMA states that a product OR service is the responsibility of the TIO. I emailed the TIO again with a screenshot of the ACMA page I was provided which states this. A week later I got the email saying it has been escalated to a case manager.

I basically just kept pushing them until they had to do something.

Contributor Quaz1
Contributor

Once this *cough* update "fails" I'll be doing the same thing

and as someone else said here, NBN just arrived in my area - Obviously there's now no way that's going to be with Optus

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I've been in contact with 9 News Melbourne and have provided details of the situation, I am waiting to see if they are going to run a news release. I hope that they do so that Australian community can make an informed decision on which telecommunications company they choose.

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Update 9 news Melbourne seems to be keen they asked me for further information, I have sent screenshots of every blog post showing the firmware test version and release date. Let's hope this gets published or aired on tv.

Occasional Contributor Mekamayhem
Occasional Contributor

Email the news website thenewdaily they will report on it 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Amazing how there is so many people complaining in different thread's and nothing gets done.

I will be sending the email to that news site.

Ive sent it to all the major newspapers already.

Contributor Quaz1
Contributor

Dan C has certainly gone quiet .....

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Mekamayhem
Occasional Contributor

I notice the mate 20 pro is now showing just a black screen whilst browsing at times now. I have to tap and move the screen for things to eventually show that's very odd it's like lag.

Secondly I notice two small boxes under the screen at times. They go away after turning the device on and off. 

0 Kudos
Contributor Quaz1
Contributor

let's see what happens now....

Mate 20 Pro

Build : LYA - L09 - 9.0.0.188
(C34E11R1P16patch01)

Estimated testing completion timeframe: 1st of March 2019 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors