Searching...

Mobile

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Firmware Updates

Quaz1

yup it just reads like more BS doesnt it. I'll be jumping ship if/when the update *cough*  fails testing.

cheers for all your work on this too mate!

Xalies

So mamually updated and now I'm running .206 and apart from gpay not working (only due to the obvious mismatch) it is working fine, calls, messages, mms and VoLTE... so why does your testing take so long? I don't think you take 4 months when the S10 is released.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Dazkatmaka11

I didon think anyone in optus have a clue, here's my message from optus resolution manager

I just wanted to touch base to let you know I have reached out to some different departments within Optus to see if I can get some more clarification and information regarding your concerns raised with the TIO.

I will be in touch as soon as I have more information to provide.

Kind regards,

Cassandra 

Quaz1

Nice cut and paste job from Cassandra there

sigh

Dazkatmaka11

Wow I got a message from a moderator telling me not to share people names..they are quick to jump on this but can't provide us with updated information...pathetic service.

Quaz1

HAHAHAHAHAH

so they are closely monitoring this thread, while saying absolutely nothing !!??

Joke. Absolute joke

Rahullamba

@Dazkatmaka11 I am not sure what you wrote to get TIO attention as for me they have just rejected the complain couple of times.  But good job at least now we have some attention from Optus 👍 I am really disappointed by Optus and in a months time when NBN comes to my suburb will not continue my broadband with them... 

Rahullamba

@Dazkatmaka11 I am not sure what you wrote to get TIO attention as for me they have just rejected the complain couple of times.  But good job at least now we have some attention from Optus Smiley Happy I am really disappointed by Optus and in a months time when NBN comes to my suburb will not continue my broadband with them... 

Mekamayhem

I feel it's the only way optus will understand. I have disconnected a couple services from them now. Vote with your feet they say  .

Dazkatmaka11

The moderator who told me not to post names, I sent him a message back told him if they actually got back to us regularly and gave us truthful information not lies I wouldn't need to post anything. I asked him for the status of the firmware. The message was read hours ago but surprisingly no response.

Rude disgusting pathetic service.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos