Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to redeem my galaxy tab?

Marley123

I've recently started a plan with optus with my galaxy that is supposed to come with a galaxy tab as well I havent heard anything about the tab since my plan started and was wondering how to redeem it or if i need to go into a store or something?

Solution

Re: How to redeem my galaxy tab?

SillyGogo

From the information here https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/samsung/galaxy-s10 

Is that the promotion that you are referring to ?

BONUS SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 8.0Available if you are a new or recontracting customer who signs up to a 24mth plan valued at $85 or above with selected Samsung devices. Offer ends 30/6/19 and must be redeemed by 15/7/19. You will receive an SMS following service activation with instructions on how to redeem and your bill will show a corresponding charge and credit. Limit of one per service.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Sounds like the one, SillyGogo.

If your service has been activated and you haven't received the code or there is an issue with it,  please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Marley123

I received the text message and information about it over the next couple of days thankyou was all correct. (:

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
39 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos