cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SleepyGaryBusey
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to Chromecast Optus Sport from Android app?

Hi there, apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any results from searching. I've just moved from iOS to Android (Pixel 3) and after installing the Optus Sport app, I can't find the Cast icon anywhere. How can I cast Optus Sport from my Pixel 3 to my Chromecast?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: How to Chromecast Optus Sport from Android app?

Hi

It's just the same as the iPhone app the screen to click on should be in the top right corner.

Usual reason it is not showing is both the phone and the Chromecast dongle must be on the same wifi network.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SleepyGaryBusey
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dave,

Thanks for responding - my bad, was off the wifi network, all sorted now. What a rookie mistake.

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

You certainly aren't the first and every so often I do the same.

All is forgiven as you have had the good sense to switch to Android.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors