Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Hidden incoming call ID

jhstowers

Hi, 

I need help figuring how to turn on caller ID for incoming calls? I've told the callers to turn on their ID but it is & the problem is my phone but it's a week old so surely it can't be broken? Please, help. 

Solution

Re: Hidden incoming call ID

Yeldarb

This a common issue that gets reported every week. Speak with support on the live chat and they should be able to fix that for you.

https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat

Highlighted

Ray_YC

Thanks Yeldarb. 

I have collated all the threads about this issue the last month or so and provided feedback so hopefully whatever is causing this issue (although from what I've seen it was exclusively for landlines unless the OP just posted in the wrong category) is resolved soon.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

I believe they were all mobile complaints not home phones.

Ray_YC

Oh geez I better review the list, I remember a lot of them being related to recent NBN activations. Thanks mate.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos