Searching...

Mobile

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

Ray_YC

Please see our Your Bill explained support page.

It sounds like a pro-rata charge for the period you connected to the end of the billing cycle date and then the month in advance charge.

Chances are the modem charge will appear on the next bill with the full month.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DebC

We have recently moved residence and are having problems hooking up to the NBN (available). Trying to activate Stan requests an activation code, of which we are unsure. Does anyone have any ideas to assist? Thanks in advance

Ray_YC

Hi DebC,

A bit unclear what the issue is, is everything up and running and you're trying to watch Stan on your Fetch TV (everything else is working on Fetch?) and it's asking for an activation code? If you need an activation code for Fetch itself, please visit Find your Fetch activation code

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

bert0151

I would like to chat with some Optus member please

Highlighted

Dan_C

Afternoon @bert0151 .

If you'd like to chat to us about anything account specific, the forum isn't the right place. You can chat with our social media  service team over Facebook or Twitter. They're pretty quick at responding as well. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DebK

I am a new Optus customer and I have just recieved my first email telling me to verify my email and pay my bill. I have now verified this and I can't view my invoice, I have clicked every button on my account and there is no invoice or access to any invoice links. I really wish to see the bill and pay it online as the only option I have is to pay by credit card. I am anoyed that my only payment option incures a credit card fee (which I hate paying) and nothing anywhere tells me the first payment must be by credit card. I assumed I was being sent a PDF so that I could pay on the due date but I have just noticed that it is just a link to verify my email so that you can email me my next invoice. I now have 2 days to pay with no option but credit card and no way of viewing what I am paying. I can not even check if the account is mine or addressed to me Smiley Sad. I have at least been able to confirm the account number is mine but I am still not happy paying it. With no other options, I have paid this but I am complaining on behalf of the next person who is as confused as me. Thanks for the winge Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hey there DebK,

That does sound like a bit of a rough start for a new customer.

Now that you have verified your e-mail, you should receive future bills in PDF format.

It's a bit tricky not being able to see what you see although you've done a pretty swell job in describing it.

As you've mentioned you've gone ahead and paid it now however it is really valuable feedback.

If you're happy to forward me the e-mail you received so I can pass this on to the relevant team to look at, please send me a PM.

agelessgoodguy

anyone know how many months after I've ordered an NBN plan/system I should have to wait for it to be up and going? NBN is available, confirmed out the front. NBN man came and dropped of an Optus FTTC box and making adjustments to the phone line in box saying a new modem was needed too, goodo, but FTTC box fails to connect up, been that way now for 3 weeks, got the new modem now but its useless without a going FTTC box connectiing up! I often get calls from an Optus help girl overseas tell me its just a matter of time and to ring a problems number, sounds good except number doesn't connect!

Ray_YC

Hi there agelessgoodguy,

The obvious answer is it definitely shouldn't take that long!
We’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd so it's hard to know what is causing the delay.
Have you got a fault/reference number that we can try to follow up on for you?

agelessgoodguy

We can provide you with a Purchase order number which seems to be the way the Optus NBN systems works with but I'm not sure via this page is secure enough? back to you......

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos