cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor WHU
Occasional Contributor

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

I have my mobile with Optus. Now I have recently taken out a NBN plan with Optus. I have different account numbers for these accounts. Do I need to register under different email addresses for each account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor bravefart
New Contributor

Hi

I ordered my mobile online a Samsung S10+ with the 200GB plan and as yet I have not received any notification via txt or email regarding my Samsung Tab 8.0 that was part of the contract.

I have tried numerous times to call,live chat,on my account etc etc to no avail , is this the sort of customer service I can expect from Optus.?

Order Number 58635958A

cheers

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Please see this thread. The 72 hours tmieframe may be a little longer due to the Easter holiday period.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Dommy
New Contributor

Re: Help for Logging in to Optus Account and Switching to Paperless Bill

Hi,

Encountered the following error when I tried to logon to my Optus Account to switch to a paperless bill. Can anyone advise how to fix this?

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Any luck trying a different browser?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Dommy
New Contributor

Yep, worked on Microsoft IE but not Chrome. Not sure why, but thanks for the suggestion.

Dommy

0 Kudos
New Contributor melifulous59
New Contributor

Oh heavens, I am not a first time customer of Optus.  Yes, I do have a new handset as my former one did not boot.  So I simply visited your store in Moonee Ponds, Victoria where it is staffed unlike your wonderful and committed online staff by very bitter Australian living individuals who have no work ethic until in the Phillipines where your staff are unrivalled in patience, manner, knowledge and always asking genuinely at the end of giving support - IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH.  And I can assure you if your staff here in Australia say the same, it is only a mechanical uncommitted effort.  Not all your staff, but I woud say from my experience - a good 70%.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Pie5600
New Contributor

My settings in my account are pending changes can not be done, what does dad mean ?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Have you made a change or requested a change to your service? e.g. add voicemail, change plan, etc.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Stufrog
New Contributor

Why is my first bill $73 when I signed in for a $65 /month plan? I also expected a charge for the modem but it isn't on my bill

0 Kudos
Top Contributors