Searching...

Mobile

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

GenkiiRave

I was told that bill will only start on the day sim card activated. However, when I go into my account, it is already activated 3 weeks before i receive my sim card. Also, the bill starts 3 weeks before.

Toomey

Hey @GenkiiRave, we might need to take a look at this on our end because you should definitely only be paying from the day the service is activated.

Please jump into Live Chat and go Mobile > Billing to have this reviewed

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TonyTANIOUS

Timo07

So I took advantage of the swap from Virgin to Optus, sim only plan, $25 for 10gig. Did it over the phone. The guy said I should receive my new optus sim in the mail in about a week. Its been a week and half, and nothing so far? Does not list as an 'order' in the system?

Where too from here?

veryanoyed

funny when they have an annoyed customer they want to go private msg KEEP IT PUBLIC SHAME THEM

Nagibator_9000

I've been an Optus customer at the time of signing up for Optus NBN with MyAccount being enabled. To my surprise my first bill for Optus NBN arrived on paper. The NBN account is not visible in MyAccount. Was it that hard to consolidate all services I sign up for under the same MyAccount login acutomatically? Is that technical issue is too hard to resolve?

This is very mediocre kind of service. Optus never fails to dissapoint. 

Dan_C

Hmm, sounds like we're going to need to link the NBN service up from the back-end.

It's something we can easily do for you over Live Chat

PersonalHome phone, Broadband & NBNBilling & General 

The agent will ask for your My Account login email. They'll then be able to go in and link the NBN account to the same My Accoutn as your existing Optus services.

If you do run into any trouble, let us know. We can always help out from our end. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

sitihawa

Hi there,

I received my phone but i realised that i dont really used to it. Can i change with any iphoe by chance?

ImanOldie

My service has been activated but I haven't received my modem.

Highlighted

Activation code

Keith1

Please, what is my activation code for the replacement fetch top box I received
order # 54223718A

I didnt receive a text with it nor on my email
7 emails were sent saying the box would arrive but no activation code

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos