Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor YuiRzephillda
New Contributor

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

I ordered an iPhone 7 plus on Friday (25/8/2017). I have received the temporary order number but haven't get any confirmation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hey @YuiRzephillda

Have you since received a confirmed order number? If not, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth. Thank you!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor YuiRzephillda
New Contributor

Yes, I have! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Excellent news! Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything else in the future 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor pyrrhajs
New Contributor

Thanks for the response - I'm in a similar position with my request for an upgrade of my account to an iPhone 8 Plus with a new plan.

I have received a temporary order number on 29 September, but I haven't heard anything since. I understand that there might have high demand on Optus recently, but a quick email updating on where my order is would be great.

Many thanks, Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hi @pyrrhajs

I'm sorry for the delayed response. If you're still waiting for a confirmation, our Online Sales Direct team will be able to assist further. They can be contacted on 1300929949 Monday - Friday : 8am to 9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm EST. If you send your phone number, order number, full name and date of birth to us via private message, we can also check your order. I do have to let you know that if any follow up is required, you'll still need to reach out to Online Sales Direct to have the order completed.

0 Kudos
New Contributor pyrrhajs
New Contributor

Thanks!

Have sent you a private message. Cheers, Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor doomslayermax
Occasional Contributor

So i ordered a new device on Optus online took them ages to even get it approved even tho i have been with them for over 10 years, so i rang up asked them what the status is got transferred to some rude lady her ton of voice is disgusting, so i waited a few days finally after a few days item has been dispatched, i was like awesome will have it in a few days (1-3 days quteoed online) so i waited 3 days and found out it couldn't be delivered wasn't notified nothing rang up found out my address wasn't valid was like wtf i've lived there for years even the lady on the phone googled it and found it so wtf so i thought she handled it she said to me 24-48hrs delivery was like alright, the next day had a look on the status it got sent back to the warehouse, so i rang up and got transfer 4 times and had to explain all 4 times wasn't happy when the guy said another 24-48hrs so i asked what is the number for the Optus complains he said they didn't have one wasn't happy hanged up questions to be asked is why the hell couldn't a delivery driver find my address when it was clearly on google maps 2. why am i constantly getting lied to by your so-called customer service reps 3. why the hell am i paying for something i haven't received or used yet? pretty sure this above voilated the contract, hopefully someone who knows what they are doing and provides proper reasons for the above and gives me a soloution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

'Hello @doomslayermax

It's extremely disappointing to hear that you've had trouble with your delivery. So we're able to have a look into your order, can you please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth? Once we've got your details, we'll find out what we can about the failed delivery and help with providing a resolution. Thank you and sorry for the delay!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ibatesy
Contributor

If Optus did their jobs, there wouldn’t be a need to go to such lengths. Spend more time helping the customers instead of spending so much time dancing around a solution or lack of.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors