Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

[ Edited ]
Optus

Joining Optus for the first time and need a hand with some questions? We’ve put together the relevant articles and support guides you’ll want to check out If you need assistance with tracking your order, activating your service or help with explaining your first bill.

HOW CAN I TRACK MY DELIVERY

Head over to our Handset Delivery FAQs for information on your order and when it will arrive.

HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY SERVICE

Bringing your number over to Optus and need help getting it active? You can activate online on our Activate your SIM page. Some carriers who are already on the Optus network (Like Virgin, TPG, Amaysim) need a helping hand to activate, so please call us on 1300 300 562 Monday to Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm EST for some help.

I JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST BILL AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS

We bill in advance, so you will get your first bill when you activate with a pro-rated amount on it, your second bill will come shortly after with your usual monthly amount. For a detailed look at your first bill with a step by step guide check out our Help and Support guide Understanding your first bill after Activation.

MONITORING MY USAGE

You can monitor your usage by downloading the My Optus App or using My Account online. You can also make payments, ask for a payment extension, activate roaming, add Optus Travel packs and even take advantage of some Optus rewards. To learn more take a look at Benefits of Optus My Account and How to Register.

I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS

If the above guides weren’t exactly what you were looking for, Yes Crowd is here to help answer your questions. Simply Register to create a username and once you’re logged in you can click on the ‘Ask the Community’ button to get started. For more you can read our Getting Started guide.

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

Yeldarb

Hmm some good information in there and I do recommend signing up for the My Account portal. Not sure why this is posted under Apple. Wishful thinking? Smiley LOL

[ Edited ]
Shea888

***Moderated (Contains personal information)***

Hannah-L

Hi @Shea888, please note I've responded to your private message on Facebook. Please do not continue to spam the Yes Crowd forum with this post as it's a breach of our Community Guidelines. 

Shea888

SO THATS NOT A "YES" then Hannah WHO GIVES THEM its the company slogan Brand if you like ? And getting one from ANYONE at OPTUS IMPOSSIBLE,!!! Hardly Spam !!!! For anyone who says "YES" as I did right???

Hannah-L

@Shea888, we're ready and willing to help you out, but you need to reply to the private message I sent you with your account info so that we start looking into it. Repeatedly posting the same message across our social media platforms and the use of all caps is a breach of our Community Guidelines, which you can read here.

Melonie

l need help ordering iphone 7 and choosing a plan to change over  from podtpsid $40 dim plan  with similar   plan it provides

PhilC

Hi @Melonie I'm really sorry about the delayed response, we've been flat out lately! You'd be best to have a chat with our sales team online here → http://yesopt.us/chat or over the phone on 133345.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jtsbt

I'm still waiting for my iPhone SE and SIM card to arrive?

can you chase this up please?

order: 202514A

AlexRH

Hey @jtsbt, that's odd :/

Please chat with us HERE so we can get to the bottom of it for you! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
40 Kudos
34 Kudos
34 Kudos
32 Kudos