Searching...

Mobile

Galaxy Watch Number Share issue

RecU95

Hello, i've been having this issue where the galaxy watch esim won't activate and i recieved text messages three seperate times saying "There's been a hiccup with your Optus Number Share activation request. Try again after 4 hours."

When i called the Optus techinal support they said it's a problem on their end and will work within 24 hours.

Just wondering if other people have the same issue and confirming it's not just me. Thank Smiley Happy

Re: Galaxy Watch Number Share issue

Quickbeam043

I am having Similar issues, only difference is i got a text saying it was setup correctly however LTE still doesnt work and now i cant attempt to activate again because the system thinks number sharing is active and working on the watch

Ryanloc

Having same issue wife's watch connected first time no issues,  I've tried and 20 times to connect and it keeps telling me number share is active but won't connect my watch top lte

RecU95

Just got mine fixed, suddenly it started working. The optus team only helped activating but not the watch to connect. I hope it will work for you too. Just try to contact the optus techical support. Smiley Happy

djfiesta

It sounds like I'm having the same issues. Went to Optus store to set it up, essentially he went through the wearable app to connect. I signed in and voila, number share active according to Optus. 

ForHowe that was 4 hours ago, and my watch still isn't connected to LTE. when I check mobile network on the watch it sends be back through the above process, but it lands on an Optus page saying number share is active, call this number for help.

I called, and everyone not working. So I used the chat app, problem has been escalated, but if it's active why isn't it connecting ?

Quickbeam043

I got my sorted the morning after i wrote my post, by calling and asking the tech to reset the number sharing, i then went through the setup again from the galaxy wear app, and just left it alone for a few hours and it just started working properly on its own,

i did get the same hicup error text message however data is working on the watch when my phone is off so overall i'm pleased

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
13 Kudos