Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AnuG8784
New Contributor
New Contributor

Galaxy Watch Network Profile Error

Everytime I try to go to the mobile network option within the Galaxy Wearable App for my Galaxy Watch it advises that my Optus Mobile number is already active for number share. However, when I went into the same option before it used to show me a Network Profile setting which I could manually click on to connect or disconnect my watch from the Optus Network. But I no longer see this profile. Can you please assist me with pushing this profile setting to my phone again? Or advise what I need to do to see the setting again? I would also like to enable my number share option to have internet access on my Galaxy Watch without the need of a mobile.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Lgordon
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Galaxy Watch Network Profile Error

Hey, @AnuG8784  did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issues with my Galaxy Watch3  trying to connect to my Galaxy Note20 5G  and having issues - it says number share is enabled but won't push past that Optus screen so I can manage the settings and it just isn't working. 

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Heya @AnuG8784 and @Lgordon, thanks for raising this with us. Have you perhaps tried to deactivate then reactivate your Number Share profile via your compatible mobile phone. It might also help to reset your network settings and check that your phone software is up to date. 

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Lgordon
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Tina_YC   Yes I did all of this - every troubleshoot I could find on the web I have tried. 

The Numbershare service activates but just shows the activate screen on Optus and doesn't push forward. 

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

In that case, our team might need to remove and add on the 'Number Share' bolt-on from our end. Please message us via the My Optus app and our team will be able to assist you with that. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors