cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

mathewflint81
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE not working with Pixel 3

Hi jitz0, I'm having the same issue with my pixel 5 and galaxy watch. Would love to hear how you got it to work.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @mathewflint81  I would recommend having a look at our Device Guides which will provide you with some more information on the settings on the mobile/ watch as well as features to guide you through any changes you were interested in performing.

Should you need some further assistance,  I would also recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Paper_Thief
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Last time I talked to optus instore about it they flat out said it wasn't there problem.
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @Paper_Thief its not great to see you feel this way. Although sometimes situations are not  always within our capabilities depending on the issues, we would be more than happy to look into it and advise in the best possible way. 

I would also recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
jacoblairm
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Jitz0

Please do let me know how you got your Pixel 5 to work with LTE.

I've spent hours trying to get mine to work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Justinism
New Contributor
New Contributor

i can confirm that all Pixel devices beyond 1 and 2 WILL NOT WORK with the LTE Galaxy watch3's LTE Function. 

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/

I am in the same boat, we were sold a watch claiming LTE capability but this was not advertised in the australian sales post. 

I will be selling my samsung watch the first chance i get.

Shanlii
New Contributor
New Contributor

Keen to get this solution as well. I have a pixel 5 with an esim
0 Kudos
JazzyT
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don't think you can. Telstra seem to offer the watch with number share with Samsung phones and pixel phones but for some reason NOT Optus it will drive you crazy, be warned.
Shanlii
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I also have this issue. Could you share your steps please?

0 Kudos
Shanlii
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you (sorry ignore below). Ill see how I go with refunds/returns or at least not paying for the data pack 😐
Very poor form its not out rightly warned. After all its all RIGHT there in your account - I'm sure an extra warning pop-up is just good customer service.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors