Searching...

Mobile

Re: Galaxy S10/S10+ preorders delivery date

nchau96

I ordered online.

Live chatted again yesterday and said the received new batch of stock as of Friday... so hopefully we'll get our tracking numbers tomorrow... hopefully. 

Shanka19

I ordered in store 

I asked them today they said most probably they will call me on Tuesday to come and get it 

what do you think?

nchau96

I reckon if you preordered in store, youll have better luck.

Since i ordered online, ive been told theres no way to transfer the order or pick up instore.. only option is to wait for delivery to home, or cancel and reorder instore..

Shanka19

Oh ok 

so I should get  it on Tuesday u think ?

vsstato75

Hi there will this is a bit of a loaded question as I preordered the s10+ on the day it was revieled I then contacted them on the day it was released and was advised that in typical Optus style my order had been canceled for the reason no one can answer OPTUS pfffffffft why do we continue to bother with them I have already pulled all other services from them 

vsstato75

Hi there I suggest you contact them as they canceled my order and no one can answer me why I had to reorder it and now have to wait 3weeks pffffy unacceptable 

Typical pathetic optus 

Shanka19

i went and  spoke to them today they said, they should call me on tuesday to pick it up 

did u order online or in store??

vsstato75

Oh that's fantastic great news but I have been lied to that many times by Optus I have great difficulty believing anything they say anymore and I ordered mine online something that I'm regretting greatly now 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos