Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Galaxy S10/S10+ preorders delivery date

MikeSarg123

Dear All,

does anyone know if you purchased a preorder how long does it take to arrive after the release date?

many thanks 

Solution

Re: Galaxy S10/S10+ preorders delivery date

SamSam

They aim to deliver it on the release date but it comes down to their couriers to. Someone living quite rural might not get it for another 1-5 business days after the release date

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Farms1008

I pre ordered the s9+ last year and it actually came a day early. I live in metro Adelaide.

I also pre ordered the watch via Samsung who use the same courier (Star Trak) and it came a day early as well. So hopefully that is the case with the S10's

Cherryberry

Hi i pre order my s10 on the 25th but have yet to get the tracking number email. 

Will mine still get delivered at the same time as everyone else ? 

bigcooock

I preordered the s10+ with another providers and just received it today (2 days before official launch).
Hope I get my order phone from Optus tomorrow or the day after as I gotta be out of the country soon. 

TheZEST

Not too sure.. I recieved an email regarding the order having 'left the warehouse and will be delivered shortly' but whether that is so as to say its in transit as of today - not sure. I've read threads from last years s9 launch and some people recieved it as early as a day before the launch. One post also suggested that from the time of the same email last year was in real time then, the time from transfer between the warehouse and the supplied courier - Startrack. Hope this sheds some light

nchau96

I got my preorder confirmed Monday 4th March, and as of today I am still yet to receive shipping notification and my device... was advised by livechat rep that my order is in backorder as they ran out of stock (??)  Pretty disappointing considering 1) long weekend up ahead, 2) searching through some community forums, some people who ordered after me have their devices already.. and 3) first time moving to Optus.

TheZEST

Yikes, not exactly the catch to want.. especially if you've ordered before those who've made placements to order after you. That's tough and I hope this dillema is resolved asap for you. 

Highlighted

AussieBoofhead

I ordered on the 28th feb .. the white 512gb S10+ and still haven’t got mine.

i chose the white because it stated 8th for delivery not like the others that showed 12th

Shanka19

Did you order from the Optus store or online?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
13 Kudos