cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Free samsung earbuds

Hi. I just got my new samsung galaxy note 10+ and was wondering how I redeem the free earbuds? Thanks
0 Kudos
51 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Free samsung earbuds

Welcome to the forum @Ssv_93  🙂 To redeem your gift with purchase, can I get you to follow the steps below? 

Samsung Galaxy Buds Redemption 

1) Once you have your handset, complete  the redemption process online @ samsung.com/au/galaxy-offer/

2) You'll need the following details

• Customer details (name, delivery address, contact details) 
  • IMEI number 
  • Proof of purchase 

3) Within 14 days an email confirmation will be sent from Samsung validating the redemption

Keep in mind: The Galaxy buds will be delivered within 30 days of the email confirmation being sent.The tracking details will be sent in a separate email after the claim confirmation email.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can't use that link. I purchased on 2nd December with this offer for free earbuds. But this link only works with phones purchased by 30 November. What do I do?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, okay.

Unfortunately, the offer is only available to customers who signed up between the period below: 

Promotion start date: 8 October 2019
Promotion end date: 25 November 2019 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Why was it advertised as part of my 36 month contract purchased on the 2nd of December then?
Highlighted
Blog Author

That's a good question.

Happy to reach out to the team managing the campaign and get their take.

Just so I have all the information. Was it displayed similar to the below? (This just a screen cap from an offer that's currently up on our Mobile Shop). 

GWP PIXEL OFFER.JPG
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Earbud Promo

Hi, i purchased a Galaxy s10 over the weekend (via the Optus web page/Black Friday Sale) and would like to know how to claim the Samsung Earbuds that were advertised/promoted on on the internet when ordering?

Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Samsung Earbud Promo

I've had a similar enquiry come through on this thread here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Android/Free-samsung-earbuds/m-p/594249#M10268

I'm just waiting on a response from this user. Maybe you can confirm the last question for us? I can then go ahead and follow up with Marketing.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I did see that enquiry and I am in the same situation. 

Yes, the Promo Ad was displayed similar to your screen cap. 

Thanks for looking into it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Cool! Thanks for that.

I'll do some digging and get back to you. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors