Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Free samsung earbuds

I successfully submitted claim on 14 Nov 19.

Claim only now successfully validated, even though no follow up queries or info required.

Hopefully they will be delivered within the 30 days they mentioned......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have completed all of the redemption forms etc. on the 7th november but still haven't received them. Validation was on the 21st Nov. does that mean it is 30 days from validation? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

For anyone that's come through via Social Media.

I've sent your details through to our marketing team to fulfil the order.

Once I receive an estimated delivery time frame, I'll send through an update. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello..
I sent a message on Facebook.. however I was asked to send an email to samsung again .

Please help.

Ruby
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Just to confirm, that was for the Galaxy Buds and not the Galaxy Watch? They're two separate offers.

If you like, you can send me a private message with your Facebook handle (screen name) 

I'll go in and check the conversation you had with the agent. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi yes... for samsung galaxy buds..

My Facebook name is ruby nitin thareja
The Facebook agent has sent me an email confirming my order was placed on 11 Nov and was delayed by Optus.. And has asked me to email samsung.. that's all they did.

Thanks.. appreciate your help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I'll find you and get back to you there 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I've sent you details through to the team @Rubysapra

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Dan_C I have reached out via facebook regarding my free earbuds and been referred back to Samsung. I am experiencing the same issue as other members on this thread. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I have a Danielle on my list of customers who've come through Social and we've confirmed eligibility for. 

I've got a surname ending in the letter P. Could that be you? 

0 Kudos