Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Forgotten PIN Optus X Vista

I reset my pin today only to forget it later, as in now. Silly old me, forgetting pins like this. I would like to know how to get into the recovery mode of the Optus X vista, thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Forgotten PIN Optus X Vista

Hi Rexinator, 

Press and hold the Volume Up' + 'Home' + 'Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds. Now, let go of held keys as soon as the ZTE logo pops up. The Recovery Mode should now appear on your screen.

@Rexinator 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

LeviTechy Optus
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there any other way as I found that this way does not work. Can you please let me know which button is the home button?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

The Home key is usually a round or square software button situated in the middle of your navigation bar
Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

LeviTechy Optus
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Will the home key still show if the phone is locked out and can't log in?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rexinator , 

Press and hold the Volume Up & Power key at the same time for a couple of seconds.

Please try  above steps to get  recovery modem 

@Rexinator 

LeviTechy Optus
0 Kudos