cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor JolJJ
New Contributor

Email Accounts

I have a optus product's two watch's which I asked to have three optus emails attached to ,

The reason for this I had to change my NBN connection to another provider but wished to hang on to the optus email addresses

How can I confirm that the three email addresses are indeed link to the one or two watch's as I requested?

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Email Accounts

The crowd cant access your billing / service details, you really need to speak to billing via chat or phone to confirm this.

The "Apple Watch" is not a product you can link email accounts too, it must be either a mobile phone or mobile broadband to be linked.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @JolJJ

Do you still have access to the three emails that were attached to the NBN service? Normally, when a service is cancelled, a 90-day temporary reservation is put on the usernames/emails.

We now offer "stand alone email accounts," Customers do need an active Optus service, but we no longer require customers to retain a fixed or mobile broadband service to keep their email addresses active.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor JolJJ
New Contributor

The crowd cant access your billing / service details, you really need to speak to billing via chat or phone to confirm this.

The "Apple Watch" is not a product you can link email accounts too, it must be either a mobile phone or mobile broadband to be linked.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Thanks for that . I will speak to billing hopefully they can resolve it for me

re The "Apple Watch" is not a product you can link email accounts too, it must be either a mobile phone or mobile broadband to be linked. Interesting because attached to watches (2) are mobile numbers (2)

0 Kudos
New Contributor JolJJ
New Contributor

Do you still have access to the three emails that were attached to the NBN service? Normally, when a service is cancelled, a 90-day temporary reservation is put on the usernames/emails.      Yes I do

We now offer "stand alone email accounts," Customers do need an active Optus service, but we no longer require customers to retain a fixed or mobile broadband service to keep their email addresses active.   What do you mean by Optus service ?

0 Kudos