Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Delivery date of my Samsung galaxy S10+

[ Edited ]
Dereecemate

Actually disappointed that I didn't get my new phone S10+ today was so excited thinking that when I ordered my new phone on the 27th that in a week and bit away I would have a new phone but no I have to wait 2 weeks after I have preordered before I get it. Thinking that living in Sydney would have it perks with getting things on release date but I guess not.

Please up your game optus people have gotten it early and I have wait until Tuesday to get mine.

Re: Samsung galaxy s10+

bigcooock

Bad luck. I'm in Perth, ordered on the 2nd and got my s10 just then.

Dereecemate

Thanks for rubbing it in man aha 

theprofessional

not happy that people that pre order have wait for it available in shops right now i pre order mine it was send by startrack on friday morning and there no updates since friday 

last time when i pre order a note 8 i got to early

and a friend of mine pre order S10+ from telstra he got it on only 2 hours after release time here in australia 

Dereecemate

I'm in same boat right now  they even gave me a code that doesn't work on StarTrack. Fingers crossed for tomorrow I guess 

Re: Delivery date of my Samsung galaxy S10+

AussieBoofhead

I pre-ordered on the 27th as well the White 512gb S10+ as when i went to order the black one showed delivery from 12th but the white said 8th so i ordered that..

I still havent received it nor have i seen a tracking number. order still said In Progress.

NOT HAPPY

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos