Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Matistheman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Choppy Playback on Samsung Galaxy S3

All games play with choppy video making it virtually unwatchable on my Galaxy Tab S3.  App plays perfectly on my phone and on my PC, so the problem seems to be withy the tablet.

Model number is SM-T825Y

I have deleted the app, no change.  I have done a complete factory reset on the tablet, no change.

I have multiple other streaming services on this app, and none of them have a problem except the Optus Sport app.

This issue has persisted for at least the least six months.  Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Matvstheworld
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Choppy Playback on Samsung Galaxy S3

Perhaps your device is too old and/or has low specs which can't handle the app. Could be a lack of RAM. Many new apps will required faster processors and RAM to function properly.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Choppy Playback on Samsung Galaxy S3

Could certainly be the reasons Matvstheworld has mentioned.

Please log a support case with the Optus Sport team for further assistance, Matistheman,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors